Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Jolly Bingo Bits Trio

 I was so lucky to have a Child free day on Friday and WOW was it nice. I definitely made the Most of it creating 7 Beautiful Cards and 1 Pillow Box all of which I will be sharing with you over coming Days. I could not resist this very cute little card trio Bits Stamp Set.
Something for the Boys..
Something for the Happy Feet fans..
A cute little one for the girls..
Now who would have thought this set was designed just for Christmas. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment