Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Special Stampin Up Flirtatious Fabric Gift


I think the most beautiful gifts you can give are those that are made from the heart and I have been so excited to share this beautiful doll my mum made for me to give to 1 special little girl. I am unable to share who it is for as this special little girl has not received her doll yet. But how Beautiful does that Stampin Up Flirtatious Fabric look.

No comments:

Post a Comment