Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Thursday, May 27, 2010

New Feature Stamp Set - Upsy Daisy


You May notice I have been busy adding lots of upcoming Classes and workshops in the Events schedule on the right hand column, Please do not hesitate to book in advance to reserve your placement as places are filling fast in lots of upcoming Classes.

I decided it was time to play with an old favourite Upsy Daisy, It is just so lovely and a very peaceful image.

I have made this card using the Big Shot to cut a Top Note Die to stamp my Upsy Daisy image on and Polka Dot embossing the Baja Breeze Card stock background. A very simple but elegant card to make.

I will be back with more Upsy Daisy Creations tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment