Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Medallion Scrapbooking Page

I must first start with sending my most sincere apologies for not having a Feature Stamp of the week for the past 2 weeks. Life has been very busy and I am looking forward to the weekend when it may slow down a little. Fingers Crossed we will be back to normal next week.

One of the many things I have been busy with, in preperation for My MIL 60th Party in a week is a wonderful Scrapbook album featuring all her children and Gran children.

Using the Medallion Stamp inked in Rich Razzleberry and stamped onto Whisper White 12 x 12 Card stock I think this page is very striking while elegant enough for these wonderful formal photo's. I have placed some half diamonte's in the small dots around the medallion and will add a title before adding it to the Album. The Medallion stamp can be a little deceiving to the actual size. It is 12cm in diameter and on the same size block as the Large background stamps.

May is Scrap booking Month so what better time to drag out those photo's and share them with those you love in a wonderful Album.

No comments:

Post a Comment