Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Missing in Action

I must start by sending a HUGE apology to you all. I am sure you all thought I was missing in action, but in reality I just needed to clone myself. I have had a gastro bug go through all the family, my Mum here to visit for Zac's 1st Birthday and Mothers Day and some wonderful New workshops which required all my attention. So I promise from today all is back to normality, HAHA I know as normal as it gets.

I hope everyone enjoyed a Wonderful Mothers Day either with their Mum or as a Mum and I am sure you would have been spoilt. I hope so anyway.

I must be off so I can create some wonderful inspiration to share with you all tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment