Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Quick Update

HI Ladies, WOW what wonderful idea's everyone came up with during the Blog Hop. I am currently without any internet so I must apologise for the lack of posting during the last few days. Telstra has promised me I should Internet by next Friday, but unfortunately I do not hold great hope. When I do get back online I promise to bring you lots of sample and idea's from the wonderful Summer mini.

Until I escape to use an internet cafe again.
Thank you for your comments and I will be in touch soon.
Narelle

No comments:

Post a Comment