Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm Back Finally.....Exclusive Inventory Clearance Sale

Hi Everyone, I am back and I must say I was feeling like my throat had been cut with no Internet for 2 long weeks. All I can say is You really will be Excited when you see whay I have in store over the next few weeks. To start off today I have to release to you the BRAND NEW INVENTORY SALE FLYER.... Who doesn't like a good sale and why wait till boxing day when you can get in now. I have attached to the right a copy of the Flyer and there is FANTASTIC bargains to be had, Stamp SETS With savings of 50% OFF, Ribbon, Glitter, Designer Series Paper and hodgepodge hardware. Click on the link and be sure to order ASAP as these Specials are strictly WHILE STOCKS LAST. If you want an Alphabet stamp set there has never been a better time to buy one:- Big Deal Stamp set: was $77.95, now $38.98!
Jumbo Outline Alphabet: was $77.95, now $38.98! http://www3.stampinup.com/au/documents/Inventory_Clearance_1209_AUNZ.pdf
The promotional flyer Starts 15th Dec-24th January and payments can be made Via, Cash, Cheque or Credit Crad.
I will be back very shortly with lots of NEW samples and even a Sneek Peek of whats to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment