Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Monday, December 28, 2009

Nature's Nest-Faux Leather Challenge

I was very fortunate to have some time today to sit and make cards(this never happens as often as I would like). The Stampin Up Team I belong to was challenged to make a card using the Faux Leather Technique. I also incorporated one of my favourite Stamp Sets from the Summer Mini, Nature's Nest. This technique will be one of many new technique's taught at classes during 2010. For a list of upcoming classes please do not hesitate to contact me. Or watch the upcoming Events section to the right as I update regularly with whats on.

No comments:

Post a Comment