Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Upcoming Blossom punch Class

After recently having my surgery I have taken things slowly but I am ready to start getting back into my classes slowly. I am giving you a little Sneak Peek of a card that will be made in the upcoming class. PLEASE book in ASAP as I am only taking 6 per class.
TUESDAY 19TH JUNE HOME CLASS 10AM START
REPEATED
FRIDAY 29TH JUNE-REPLACING HALL CLASS. HOME CLASS 10AM START.

We will be making 4 cards cost will be $20. RSVP IS required ASAP PLEASE.

There will be NO HALL class this month as I am unable to carry my bags and set up the hall just yet. ONLY home classes for JUNE. (Sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment