Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Saturday, June 2, 2012

NEW GUESTS = PRESENTS

I am so excited I cannot sleep..And I just had to share this with you.. Tonight Stampin up released at its Annual Convention that the 2013 Grand Demo Trip was to UTAH, US. I am currently on track and excited to be now working harder than ever to gain a place on this trip. I will need YOUR help and to start with I need to be meeting LOTS of Lovely NEW ladies at workshops so when You or Your friends bring a NEW Guest to your workshop I will have SPECIAL GIFTS for you all. What better time to Book a Workshop than NOW with Bonus Products for Hostesses from Stampin Up. Just ask me How... Email:- hodgesbellamy@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment