Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Monday, May 23, 2011

EXTRA EXTRA PROMOTION FREE $$$$$ FOR HOSTS

This is the Best Hostess Promotion I have seen in a LONG time... Host a Workshop or Collect orders that total $450+ INCLUDING shipping, And Stampin Up will give YOU a Bonus $70 in Free Product of your choice.  This Promotion Ends June 30th.

For a $450 workshop YOU would CHOOSE a Level 1 Stamp Set FREE and $110 in FREE Product of YOUR CHOICE. For anyone with a BIGSHOT on your Wish list this is a Great way to get one without the big expense.

My Dates are filling Fast, so be quick to send me an email or txt with your preferred workshop dates, if you would prefer to just take a catalogue and collect orders, Please contact me and I will get a catalogue out to you today. hodgesbellamy@msn.com or 0450 223451.

No comments:

Post a Comment