Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

BRA'S FOR ALL- I need Your HELP Please.

As women I am sure we would all agree a Bra is just an every day necessity. But to many women in Fiji, Tonga and the Philippines a Bra is often un-affordable or un-attainable. So after reading the heart breaking stories of a group of Aid workers giving the bras they were wearing to these needy ladies I decided what a great Way to Help with out anyone spending a cent.
So how can YOU HELP:
Between Now and My Card Buffet on June 10th, Clean out your drawers of all of those Unwanted/Used Bra's, THEY DO NOT NEED TO BE NEW, They will except bra's in any wearable condition. But What the organisation Craves most is Maternity Bra's, 18+ and Mastectomy Bra's.
Gather your Bra's together and bring them along to any Workshop, Class and the Card Buffet for me to collect, if you wish to be discrete place them in a Bag and I will collect from you.(I will be at Leanne Scarfe's Hunter Valley Retreat for anyone wishing to bring them on SATURDAY I will collect from you there). At the Card Buffet I will have a BIG Box for you to pop your bra's into. I know when I went to my drawers tonight to see how many I could start the collection off with I was a bit surprised how many I had stuffed in the back of the drawer.
Feel free to spread the word and collect your family and friends unwanted Bra's, the more we can donate the better.
I look forward to collecting your unwanted Bra's and making the lives of these unfortunate Ladies just that little bit nicer.
QLD LADIES: If you can Clean your unwanted Bra's out By this weekend At the latest Saturday Night 14th May and have them bagged up and dropped off to Mum, 8 Erebus Crt Eagle Height or Passed onto Kristy I will arrange there delivery to me. If you have Bra's but can not drop off can you please email me ASAP.
On My Blog I will be Keeping an updated record of the number of Bra's collected Lets Aim for 100 Bra's Ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment