Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Thursday, October 7, 2010

World Card Making Day - Scrap Challenge

With World card making Day now come and gone I wanted to share some of the wonderful Cards, created by some of the lovely Ladies who attended.
I must say when I first announced there would be a "Scrap Challenge" Many of the faces turned to horror. But I am sure everyone will agree it was not at all stressful and definitely lots of Fun.

Given 1 Hour to make 2 standard sized Cards or 1 x 12x12 Page. Everyone was provided with Crumb Cake Cardstock as a Base. The only requirement for this Challenge was YOU MUST use some Scrap card/paper from my scrap box. This is a HUGE box filled with off cuts from when I cut Kits and work on my own projects.
It was a wonderful afternoon and Everyone went home making some fantastic Projects.

The following Cards were created by Leanne S and Leanne H.. Well done girls, you along with everyone else really made some wonderful Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment