Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Delightful Decorations - Christmas Card

Where is the year going, another week down, another week closer to Christmas. I must start by apologising to anyone on my mailing list reading this Post. The October newsletter is on its Way to you VERY soon. (I promise).

I thought I would share this lovely Christmas Card in Non-Traditional colours. Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White. The Delightful Decoration set really has become one of my favourite sets. I must admit having a co-ordinating Punch to these baubles saves hours of cutting out and just looks perfect. Watch as I have lots more Christmas surprises over coming weeks appearing on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment