Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Saturday, February 2, 2013

I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN YOU

Oh Ladies I am so sorry, You must all think I am so rude not popping in here sooner. But I have HUGE dramas with my blog getting to post and I hope tonight I can sort some of those out. I have TONNES of cards I have made with you to share so instead of chatting lots I will just post LOTS of pics. PLEASE remember if you have a question about the card, just leave me a comment and I will get back to you. LOTS of fabulous NEW product has been released in the BRAND NEW Seasonal Mini and I am sure YOU are going to LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment