Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

WOOHOO I promoted to Manager

Its little packages like this in the mail that Make you Smile. Without the support and beautiful work from my team and every single one of my beautiful customers and supporters. I wouldn't be where I am today. THANK YOU from the Bottom of my heart. xx

To join my team or find out all the benefits of being a Stampin Up demonstrator please do not hesitate to contact me. Now has never been a better time to find out how with a NEW Catalogue starting in just 2 weeks  and YOU choosing $235 worth of product for ONLY $169.
email:- hodgesbellamy@msn.com
ph: 0450 223451

No comments:

Post a Comment