Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

MARCH PROMOTION Another Sneak Peek

The March Promotion has been very popular and I really can't thank you enough for all of your wonderful Support. My Stampin up goal for the 2011-2012 year was $40,000 and I am so close to that. To help me reach my Goal and to THANK YOU for Helping me I am giving you an amazing month long Promotion.
This offer is ONLY available through me until the 31st March. To place your order or for any questions please email me on hodgesbellamy@msn.com or call me on 0450 223451.

Take advantage of this wonderful special and SAVE:-

Spend $100 = 15% OFF your order & Recieve 1 FREE Sale-a-bration Set.
Spend $150 = 20% OFF your order & Recieve 1 FREE Sale-a-bration Set.
Another Little Sneak Peek of some very nice New Mini product.

No comments:

Post a Comment