Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Case from Catty- I (heart) Hearts

I rarely take a card from the catalogue and copy it for use at a workshop but when a lovely customer of mine chose a card she had seen in the catalogue and wanted to make it at her workshop I was excited to think Stampin Up had done all the work for me. I must admit it was lots of fun and although I did need to change the paper and designer series paper to what I had I am very pleased how this card came up.

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you, you have made a beautiful version of the card, love your chosen colours and paper

    Ali N.Z.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ali, It has proven very popular since making it.

    ReplyDelete