Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Sunday, August 29, 2010

I'm Back after a very long absence...

I have to send to you all a very sincere apology for the lack in postings of late. I went away to QLD for the Mt Tamborine Retreat of which we all had a WONDERFUL time. I met some wonderful New ladies and we all ate, scrapped and stamped more than we could have imagined possible. A fantastic weekend was had by all and I am working on setting a date for next year.

After a minor mechanical issue on Monday I was all set to come home on Tuesday but a phone call in the middle of the night confirmed my Father-in-law had passed away after a long battle with cancer and Alzheimer's. I was a long way from home and had a very distraught husband and children. I have spent the week since arriving home Tuesday co-ordinating funeral arrangements and caring for my family. Over coming weeks you may notice fewer posts and less planned classes and Events.
I do apologise for this and look forward to getting back into it all with you very soon. We have a brand New catalogue being Released this Wednesday and I can not wait to share with you all the excitement and fantastic New products.

No comments:

Post a Comment