Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Christmas in July


With Christmas in July being celebrated around the World I thought what better place to start than here. With my Biggest Night of the year Christmas in July being celebrated with wonderful Projects, Food and Prizes on the 23rd of July I didn't think you would mind a little Christmas cheer to get us all into the swing of making those wonderful festive cards. I will be participating in a Christmas in July Blog hop on the 24th of July, make sure you pop back to check it all out as I have lots of Wonderful Christmas cheer in store over the coming months.

I made this wonderful card using a technique I was shown by a very talented lady Faylene. By incorporating her own design into my design it really does add a distinct woven feature. The Christmas tree and backgtround swirls are from the Stamp Set Season of Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment