Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Very First Post

Well I have managed to conquer the world of computerisation and now have my Blog up and running to share with you all. I hope you will all enjoy this fantastic place, which will bring us together to Inspire, create and share®. Over the upcoming months as I fine tune posts, photo's and this Blog I also hope to include:
*Monthly Challenges.
*A place for our children to show off thier inspiration and cards.
*Specials and Promotions.
*Regular Posts including photo's of Cards and Layouts.
*Upcoming Events and Classes.
*And Loads of Exciting information to help you with all your Stamping, Scrapbooking and card making needs.

Until Next Time Thank you

Narelle

No comments:

Post a Comment