Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A group name is chosen...

The time has come and WOW I am blown away by the response I got from all of you wonderful Ladies, in total there was over 60 group name suggestions and after taking into account previously used Stampin Up group names and needing to meet Stampin Ups Criteria I had to narrow that list down to 11. From that list 1 name was chosen and it was......"We are what we Ink" the winner of the Mystery Pack is Jann Bailey. BUT due to the over whelming response I am adding a 2nd mystery pack of goodies and the winner of this prize is Kylie Thorne for the MOST, and amazing name suggestions. Thank You, you all provided me with some amazing name suggestions and choosing was so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment