Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Saturday, October 15, 2011

October Monthly Challenge...To Use Brads

Brads come in all shapes and sizes and I must say I have a HUGE range in my cash and carry sale boxes this month. To incorporate this Months Challenge with the Cash and Carry sales items I have completed this page with my favourite scrw head Brads. I love these photos of Harry, who said double sided tape had to be used for cards...Harry worked out he could attach his floor mat to his door with double sided tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment