Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bloosom Party-Scrapbooking Page

It was a long weekend here in NSW Australia and what a VERY productive weekend I have had. I am LOVING the Blossom Party Bigshot Die. And this weekend have created both scrap pages and cards just to show you how lovely it it.

I have embossed the petals of the die with the Vintage wall paper to add some texture. I have used the Lap of Luxury DSP.

No comments:

Post a Comment