Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Summer Mini Carry Over Items

Tonight Stampin Up has released a Flyer with all the CARRY OVER items from the Summer Mini, Now I know I did tell you these Items were gone forever as far as I was aware but Fortunately for us Stampin Up has listened and brought back some very popular items that were going to be very much Missed. I apologise for the quality of the photo and will replace it as soon as I can. 
Favourite Items Include:
-Square Lattice Embossing Folders
-XL Scallop Circle
-Itty Bitty Buttons and Punch Pack
-Pinking Hearts Border and corner Punch
-Square Scallop Big shot Die
To order these items do not hesitate to contact me. Email: hodgesbellamy@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment