Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Little Team is Expanding...

I am so Excited to be introducing to You the latest Member of My little team...We are not that little any more. Nadine from the Gold Coast has this week become the latest Happy Stamper to share her Inspiration and Creation. I am sure many of my Qld, girls will be very happy to have Nadine close at hand.
Congratulations and Welcome to our Stampin Up family.. And what better excuse to make a card than to Welcome Nadine. Using the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder and Eastern Blooms with Rich Razzleberry Ink and co-ordinating 1/8" Tafetta Ribbon, this card is on its way to Nadine.

No comments:

Post a Comment