Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Sunday, June 20, 2010

BIGSHOT CREATION CLASS - 2ND JULY 2010

I have my 2nd Bigshot class approaching very fast and thought I would give you a little sneak peak of whats to come, this is just a few of the wonderful Items YOU will be creating.

This class is filling very fast so to book your place please email me asap. If you have a big shot bring it along if not I will have mine for you to use. We will make a variety of projects to show case some of the wonderful possibilities available when owning the Big shot. Held in Warner's Bay and only $15 per person with Morning Tea provided, this will be a fantastic class for all.

Love to make these wonderful creations but can't make the day, gather a few friends and I will come to you at a time that suits you and your friends.(weekends,evenings all available). Contact me on hodgesbellamy@msn.com to book in.

No comments:

Post a Comment