Narelle Hodges Stampin Up Demonstrator of 6 years and Scrap booker for over 14 Years. Selected as 1 of Stampin Up Demonstrators of the Year for 2012. And achiever of the 2013 Stampin Up Grand Vacation to UTAH, USA. Don't hesitate to contact me For all Your Card Making and Scrapbooking Inspiration and Idea's, classes or questions.
0450 223451 or hodgesbellamy@msn.com

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm Back after a quick trip to QLD...

After a quick trip to QLD, to see all my lovely ladies up there I am back with lots of exciting News and Cards to share. Make sure you watch closely over coming days as I share with you some more excitement surrounding the Sale-a-Bration period.
Thank you so everyone who came along to our Friday Night Workshop of Surprieses, I hope you all had a wonderful time and I thank everyone who rang or emailed to tell me how much fun you had. As always it is wonderful to see you and share more wonderful Promotions and cards with you.

Don't forget to watch closely as I release the wonderful SAB Brochure... For more information on SAB please scroll below or click on the following link http://stampwithnarelle.blogspot.com/2010/01/sale-bration-is-coming-soon.html .

Until Next time Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment